Outpatient rehabilitation provides strengthening and skill training to patients who travel to a clinic or hospital each day. A team of professionals, including occupational therapists, physical therapists, and speech-language pathologists, help you return to a productive life.
- Neurological outpatient rehabilitation
- Orthopedic rehabilitation
- Sports injury rehabilitation
- Aquatic physical therapy
- Post-operative physical therapy
- Traditional land-based physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
Other special programs include:
- Lymphedema program
- Hand therapy program
- Stroke program
- Women's health program
- Vocal cord dysfunction
- Lee Silverman Voice Treatment (LSVT®)
For more information on services offered, please call 972-981-8185.
To find a physician, search our directory or call 1-877-THR-WELL (1-877-847-9355)
For more information about what is going on at Texas Health Plano, follow us on Facebook.