Convenient. Comprehensive. Caring.
Count on Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth to provide screening, diagnostic and occupational health services to all of your employees — executives to housekeeping.
Our Executive Health Program, Mobile Health Unit, Occupational Health and Vascular Health Screenings combine bundled services, convenient hours and on-site options to make health care work for working professionals.
Executive Health Program
Our Executive Health Program provides a one-stop environment for a complement of medical exams and computed tomography (CT) screenings. The program features two executive suites where the Executive Physical is conducted. The physical is typically scheduled over two appointments and takes just a few hours.
Services and imaging packages may include:
- Medical history/physical examination
- Blood profile/comprehensive lab
- Stress treadmill EKG
- Coronary risk profile
- Pulmonary function test
- Auditory test and vision screen
- Mammogram, female
- Pap smear, female
- Prostate specific antigen (PSA), male
- Nutrition consultation/diet analysis
- SmartScore® heart imaging screening
- Virtual colonoscopy
- Health Imaging Package - including heart, lung, abdomen and pelvis imaging
For more information about the Executive Health Program or guidelines to schedule an appointment, please call
Mobile Health Unit
Detection is the key to prevention, but no one wants to take time out of his or her schedule for medical testing. The Texas Health Wellness for LifeSM Mobile Health Program makes it easy with our mobile health screening unit. This program brings screening and early detection services directly to your workplace with a maximum examination time of only 20 minutes. Our goal is to increase awareness of cancer and heart disease prevention.
The Mobile Health Unit provides many types of screenings for men and women, including:
- Digital screening mammography with computer-aided detection and MammoPad® for comfort
- Bone density screening
- Cardiovascular risk assessment
- Cervical cancer screening
- Colon cancer screening
- Prostate cancer screening
- Skin cancer screening
- Vascular screening
To schedule the Mobile Health Unit for your business or location, contact Rosemary Galdiano at 817-820-4910.
Employee health and safety are just a few of the many things impacting a company's bottom line these days. The Harris Occupational Health Clinic offers a wide range of services designed to help you keep your employees on the job, including:
- Injury and illness care
- Customized physical evaluations
- Immunization programs
- Surveillance screening
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Health and safety promotions
- Ergonomic job assessments and job site analysis
- Comprehensive laboratory services
- Travel health services
A full-time physician on the medical staff at Texas Health Fort Worth and a nurse practitioner manage the clinic, while
a case manager helps coordinate the care and treatment of the injured worker. Plus, customized, on-site services and 24-hour emergency care through the hospital's emergency department make it easy to access the services your employees need.
For more information, call 817-820-0235.
Vascular Health Screenings
Early detection is the first line of defense against a variety of disabling and potentially fatal conditions. That's why
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth offers the Vascular Screening Program. Vascular screening can identify individuals who may be at risk for stroke, ruptured aneurysm and vascular insufficiency.
The screening evaluation consists of three simple tests:
- Carotid scan - A quick ultrasound evaluation determining whether there are blockages in the arteries in the neck, which provides blood to the brain
- Aortic scan - Ultrasonic imaging and measurement of the abdominal aorta (the body's main artery) to determine if an aneurysm is present and to measure its size
- PAD (Peripheral Arterial Disease) scan - Doppler exam for PAD determining the arterial pressure in the arms and ankles
These three tests only last about 20 minutes, and are performed by Registered Vascular Technologists on staff at
Texas Health Fort Worth's nationally accredited Non-Invasive Vascular Laboratory. For more information, or to schedule an appointment, please call 1-877-THR-WELL (1-877-847-9355).
A Commitment to the Community
Located in the heart of Fort Worth, Texas Health Fort Worth has been caring for patients for more than 75 years. In that time, we have grown to a 731-bed regional referral center with more than 1,000 physicians on the medical staff.
They — along with hundreds of dedicated health care professionals — serve the community with compassion and commitment, offering a full spectrum of care as well as advanced capabilities.
For more information, call 1-877-THR-WELL (1-877-847-9355).