Our Diagnostic Cardiac Catheterization Lab is able to perform a variety of procedures using live X-ray technology. Cardiologists can map out the inside of heart arteries to look for life threatening blockages. We can also perform Pacemaker implantation, peripheral angiography and intervention, and intravascular ultrasound.
Our Interventional Radiologists use the latest digital imaging technology, providing a high-quality live X-ray. Services include but are not limited to: peripheral diagnostic angiography, peripheral vascular stinting and renal artery stinting, IVC filter placement, urinary and biliary intervention, biopsies, and more.
- Central venous catheter placement, using a combination of ultrasound and live X-ray
- Permacath placement for dialysis
- Portacath placement for long-term access
- Kyphoplasty for spinal compression fractures
- Cerebral and carotid angiography
- Dialysis graft de-clot and fistulagrams
- Bilateral leg angiograms to repair blocked leg arteries