The mission of Texas Health Harris Methodist Foundation is to help meet the health care needs of communities served by Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospitals. The foundation funds programs and provides volunteer support that will provide essential services to residents, and especially to those who do not have adequate access to health care.
The Texas Health Harris Methodist Foundation Board of Trustees Grants Committee encourages proposals that meet the criteria listed below:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Foundation accepts grants ONLY from Texas Health entities
- Grant requests will be considered for the following:
- Cancer-related projects that provide education, prevention, screening, or direct services (capital needs can be considered)
- Scholarships supporting continuing clinical education needs
- Requests should be accompanied by a budget showing how requested funds will be allocated toward the project or educational need
- Requests should ask funding for only one year (no multi-year requests accepted). Applications for additional grant funds should not be submitted less than 12 months after receiving prior grant approval.
Applications must be received by the 4th Friday of March, July, September and December for consideration by the Texas Health Harris Methodist Foundation Grants Committee and the Board of Trustees.
Follow this link to fill out the online grant application
For assistance, please contact Nikki Taylor at 817-317-5251.