The Hospitalist Program at Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth is a concept designed to assist you, the Primary Care Physician. Benefits include:
- Providing prompt admission and treatment of your patients
- Overseeing the patient's entire hospital stay to provide quality care
- Freeing you from hospital service call duties
- Communicating ongoing patient status to you on a timely basis
- Helping your practice run smoother and more efficiently
When your adult patient enters the hospital, a Texas Health Fort Worth Medicine Associate will immediately assume the role of primary care physician for the length of the individual's hospital stay.