Employee health and safety is just one of the many things impacting a company's bottom line these days. The Harris Occupational Health Clinic offers a wide range of services designed to help you keep your employees on the job.
From medical exams, tests and screenings to job analysis to rehabilitation, the Harris Occupational Health Clinic can assist in many aspects of employee health. The clinic is covered by a full time physician on the medical staff as well as a nurse practitioner at Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth, on-site services and 24-hour emergency care make it easy to access the services needed.
Injury prevention and treatment at the Occupational Health Clinic includes:
- Timely return to work philosophy
- Customized medical exams
- Regulatory medical exams
- Drug and alcohol testing with Medical Review Officer services
- A network of physicians and specialists
- Case management to coordinate patient care and provide timely reporting to employers
- Availability of 24-hour emergency care through Harris Methodist Hospitals' emergency departments
- Coordination of comprehensive rehabilitation services for worker's comp injuries
- Comprehensive, integrated services from a quality health care system
Harris Occupational Health Clinic is a department of Texas Health Fort Worth, TJC accredited, Top 100 Hospitals. The clinic is also a Texas Workers Compensation Commission approved provider.
The Harris Occupational Health Program will be the preferred provider of Occupational Medicine in the communities we serve. The services provided to our customers will meet and exceed their expectations for quality, efficient and compassionate healthcare.
The Mission of the Harris Occupational Health Program is:
- To improve the health of all people living and working in the communities we serve, promoting the viability of its businesses.
This is accomplished by targeting solutions that will prevent injuries and illness and return injured employees back to work as soon as safely possible.
By continually measuring and improving these valued services, balancing outcomes, satisfaction and cost, a safer workplace and excellent, affordable healthcare will be provided efficiently and at an appropriate level, with appropriate resources.