Outpatient rehabilitation provides strengthening and skill training to patients that travel to a clinic or hospital each day. A team of professionals, including occupational therapists, physical therapists, and speech-language pathologists, help you return to a productive life.
Services are offered at two locations, on the first floor the Jackson Building and at The Finley Ewing Cardiovascular and Fitness Center.
Jackson Building services
- Neurological outpatient rehabilitation
- Orthopedic sports injury rehabilitation
- Amputee clinic
- Hand and upper extremity program
- Manual lymph drainage program
- Vestibular and balance program
- Lee Silverman treatments
For more information on services offered in Jackson, call 214-345-7680.
Finley Ewing Cardiovascular and Fitness Center services
- Aquatic physical therapy
- Pulmonary physical therapy
- Wellness physical therapy
- Traditional land-based physical therapy
- Cardiac rehabilitation
For more information on services offered at the Fitness Center, call 214-345-4367. For cardiac rehabilitation, call 214-345-4661.