Our Childbirth Preparation Class is designed for both first-time parents and experienced parents who have not had previous Lamaze or prepared childbirth instruction. Registration is $65 per couple and lunch is included.
- Physical and emotional changes during pregnancy
- Stages and phases of labor
- Caesarean section and VBAC
- Breathing and relaxation techniques
- Breast feeding and bottle feeding
- Pain control, position options and anesthesia
- Postpartum care
- Role of coach
- Newborn care
- Infant CPR
Classes are held from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. in Meeting Rooms 1 and 2 on the first floor of the hospital.
For more information or to register, call 1-877-THR-WELL (1-877-847-9355).