Why turn to Hospitalist Medicine Associates? Because associates practice full time in the hospital, they are more readily available to help you and your patients. Aspects of care include:
- Coordinating hospital admissions
- Arranging diagnostic testing and specialty consultations
- Explaining findings and discussing recommendations with patients
- Orchestrating all inpatient care
- Securing post-hospitalization services
- Providing medical care for patients who need surgical treatment
- Managing urgent situations that may arise during the hospitalization
- Reviewing hospital treatment with insurance companies and payers
Hospital Medicine Associates provide medical treatment for hospitalized adult patients and keep you and the individual's family well informed through regular communication. With the assurance that your patients are still well cared for when they require hospital treatment, Hospital Medicine Associates give you the option to focus on your office practice.Your increased presence there can enable you to see existing patients without delay and promptly schedule new patient appointments.
The Hospital Medicine Associates team includes a registered nurse case manager and licensed medical social worker to deal with insurance matters and social service needs. Hospital staff members, nurses and ancillary staff members address patient care issues to one person, providing continuity of care and reduced utilization costs.