Getting back to normal after an injury, surgery or illness often takes more than rest. It may take a comprehensive program of rehabilitation, and we are here to help.
As the newest location for rehabilitation services within Texas Health Resources, the therapy center at Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Alliance features progressive rehabilitation technology paired with a caring and experienced team who offer a hands-on, personalized treatment approach.
With our high-quality service and exceptional patient care, we look forward to helping you on your road to recovery.
Our key programs include:
- Hand therapy
- Lee Silverman Voice Therapy (LSVT) Big and Loud Parkinson treatment
- Modified barium swallow studies
- Neurological disorders/conditions
- Occupational therapy
- Orthopedics therapy
- Physical therapy
- Pre-operative joint camps
- Prosthetic/orthotic training
- Speech language pathology
- Spine programs
- Sports medicine
- Voice and cognitive training
- Women’s health
Our staff consists of:
- Certified hand therapists
- Certified LSVT Big therapist
- Certified LSVT Loud therapist
- Certified orthopedic manual therapist
- Certified VitalStim® therapists
- Occupational therapists
- Physical therapists
- Speech therapists
For an appointment or more information, please call 682-212-5000.
The Texas Health Alliance Therapy Center is located on the campus of Texas Health Alliance, inside the Professional Building, 10840 Texas Health Trail, Suite 110, Fort Worth, Texas 76244 – which is at the corner of Interstate 35W and Golden Triangle Boulevard.
For a physician referral, follow this link or call 1-877-THR-WELL (1-877-847-9355).
Thank you for your interest in Texas Health Alliance. Please join us on Facebook!