Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle offers gynecological services to women in the Azle and surrounding communities. Women of all stages of life, from puberty to post menopause, will now benefit from quality and accessible pelvic-health care.
|Texas Health Azle offers services for women from puberty to menopause. Browse our physician directory or call 1-877-THR-WELL for a referral.
"Azle residents deserve to have a physician and hospital they trust to care for their women's health needs," said Darren Tate, M.D., gynecologist on the medical staff at Texas Health Azle. "We offer gynecologic care and surgery that is tailored to meet the desires and needs of our patient population."
Tate and the hospital offer a variety of well-woman services and surgeries, including:
- Routine exams and pap smears
- Minimally invasive gynecologic surgery, including stress incontinence
- Prevention, screening and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases
- Laparoscopic and vaginal hysterectomies
- Menopause treatment and counseling
- Incontinence treatment
Treatment of menorrhagia, cervical dysplasia, endometriosis, fibroids, polyps, ovarian cysts, vaginal infections, premenstrual syndrome and sexual dysfunction