Leaders in the Treatment of Pain
Persistent pain affects millions of Americans daily and costs individuals and businesses billions of dollars annually from direct medical expenses and lost productivity. Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle provides a comprehensive approach to the treatment of pain which has proven to achieve the best results.
This approach includes working with a team of specialists to consider both the individual's pain and any other physical, emotional or psychological difficulties.
Benefits of Pain Medicine
- Improves quality of life - physical, emotional andoccupational well-being
- Medical regimens are customized to patients' individualneeds, possibly reducing the overall dependence on medications
- Reduces medical cost
- Reduces patients' dependence on the medical system
- Most back pain problems can be treated with less invasive methods than surgery
Choose the Right Doctor
The caring and professional physicians of Texas Health Azle are recognized as one of the nation's premier physician groups in relieving persistent and debilitating pain suffered by patients.
Our entire group of board certified physician specialists has extensive experience relieving pain. We practice in a comprehensive pain medicine model utilizing state-of-the-art treatments, techniques and medications. Follow this link to access a listing of physicians on the medical staff specializing in pain management.
Our quality healthcare team is there to assist our physicians in providing top-notch care. We accept most private insurance,
Medicare and Workers' Compensation.
We Can Treat Your Type of Pain
Texas Health Azle strives to be at the forefront of painrelieving procedures and treats a wide array of pain types, on
either an inpatient or outpatient basis, including:
- Lower back pain
- Neck pain (including whiplash)
- Degenerative disc disease and discogenic pain
- Peripheral nerve pain
- Radicular pain and sciatica
- Headaches and migraines
- Myofascial pain syndromes
- Complex regional pain syndromes and RSD
- Hip, knee and pelvic pain
- Cancer and post radiation pain
- Facial and dental pain (TMJ)
Evaluations are available for other possible forms of pain treatment. Services provided include:
- Epidural injections
- Minimally invasive disc surgery
- Intrathecal pump placement
- Nerve blocks
- Botox for headaches and intramuscular pain
- Neuroablation (Chemical Radiofrequency)
- Spinal cord stimulation
- Symphathetic chain blockades
- Outpatient physical therapy for pain management
Doctors on the medical staff practice independently and are not employees or agents of the hospital.
For more information, call 817-444-8600 or 1-877-THR-WELL (1-877-847-9355).