The Mabee Rehabilitation Center provides comprehensive speech pathology services for both inpatient and outpatient needs. The center's spacious facilities feature technology for speech pathology evaluation and treatment coupled with quality staff members who oversee patient care from start to finish.
Disorders and diagnoses treated at the center include:
The speech pathology department provides speech and language, voice, cognition and swallowing evaluation and treatment including:
- Swallowing Therapy
- FEES (Fiberoptic Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing)
- Modified Barium Swallow Studies
- DPNS (deep pharyngeal neuromuscular stimulation)
- Voice Therapy
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Reading and Writing Skills
- Melodic Intonation Treatment
- Augmentative Communication Evaluations
- Electrolarynx Training
- Cognitive Therapy
- Brain Injury Rehabilitation
For more information about speech pathology, call 817-250-2760. To schedule the first appointment, call centralized scheduling at 817-250-2797. New patients should arrive 30 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment time.
Follow this link to download a prescription pad. A physician signature is required prior to services being provided.
Free parking is available in the visitors parking garage which is connected to the hospital. Valet parking is also available as needed, and free to out patient rehabilitation patients as well as individuals with handicap placards.