Infertility treatment through the Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth Assisted Reproductive Technology Services (ARTS) offers many couples hope for bringing new life into the world.
As a member of the Society of Assisted Reproductive Technologies (SART), the program uses advanced technology to give couples assistance with trying to conceive.
Treatment options include:
- Hysteroscopy: Used to evaluate the uterine cavity
- Hysterosalpingogram (HSG): X-ray used to determine if there are any blockages in the fallopian tubes
- Laparoscopy: Surgical procedure often used to diagnose and treat endometriosis
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI): Often referred to as artificial insemination
- In vitro fertilization (IVF): The most common form of ARTS
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI): Used in cases of male factor infertility
Although many factors must be considered before your physician decides on a course of treatment, options generally progress from the most basic treatments to more sophisticated, surgical procedures.
If you're having problems getting pregnant, ARTS may be the solution.
Call 1-877-THR-WELL (1-877-847-9355) for more information.