Massage, like diet and exercise, has a cumulative effect — it directly or indirectly affects every system of the body. Massage helps to boost the immune system, break up adhesions in muscle tissue, improve muscle tone and flush out toxins. It also helps prevent injuries and speed recovery.
Types of Massage Available
- Regular Massage – Massages are available for 30, 60, 90 and 120 minutes. A 15-minute chair massage is also available.
- Swedish Massage – Enjoy the combination of gentle touch and firmer strokes that this soothing massage uses to relieve tension and stress and ease sore and tired muscles.
- Deep Tissue Massage – Have a massage customized to meet your individual needs with varying pressure levels, this massage can focus on one specific area or a more general muscle group.
- Pregnancy and Postpartum Massage – Many women experience special physical and emotional challenges during and after pregnancy. These massages are designed to address the unique needs of new and expecting mothers.
- Hot Stone Massage – Smooth, polished stones are heated and incorporated into a massage designed to loosen tight muscles, relieve stress and ease tension.
Call 214-345-4625 for reservations and cancellations.
Massage Services are open to the public with no facility membership required. Please schedule your appointment at least 24 hours in advance, as many of our specialty spa services require additional set up. Walk-ins are welcome, based upon availability. We also request 24-hour notice of cancellation.
Monday to Friday: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.