Occupational Health staff members include:
- Full-time clinic physician
- Full-time nurse practitioner
- Full-time registered nurses (RN's)
- Experienced ER/ICU/Occupational Health
- Full time patient care techs
- DOT certified
- Cross trained as NCTs
- Full time licensed X-ray radiographer
- Billing services
- Physical and drug screen coordinator
- Case management
Availability of Necessary Staff
Screening Services: 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Physicals: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Injury Care: 7 a.m. to 4 p.m., after hours in the Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth Emergency Department
Immunizations: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
After hours care is available 24 hours a day through the Emergency Department.