Texas Health Executive Advancements on DBJ Website|
Texas Health executive advancements on DBJ website
The Dallas Business Journal website features the advancements of three Texas Health Resources executives. Click on their names to see the items:
- Brett McClung to executive vice president/North Zone operations leader
- Joseph DeLeon to president, Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Ramona Osburn to vice president of behavioral health for Texas Health Resources
D Healthcare Daily features Texas Health hospital accolades
Today’s D Healthcare Daily features Texas Health hospital recognitions:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Kaufman, Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle, Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Stephenville were recognized by Premier as Top Performing Hospitals in the QUEST performance improvement collaborative. The four hospitals were among 48 facilities recognized as top performers among the 333 hospitals participating in the initiative.
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Stephenville has been named a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology.
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southlake has been named a 2013 Best Company to Work for in Texas. Texas Health Southlake was the top honoree in the medium organization size category.
Click here to see the column.
Texas Health Dallas featured on WFAA
WFAA (Ch. 8) featured a story about a new dry nasal spray to treat allergies. Dr. Gary Gross, allergist on the medical staff at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas, explained that the dry nasal spray is another option for patients who are uncomfortable using the current wet sprays. Click here to view the story.
Texas Health Dallas nurse featured in DMN website
A story about Debra DuBois, APRN, CNM, a nurse midwife for Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas, is featured on Dallas Morning News’ NeighborsGo.com. The article recognizes DuBois for being one of only three Texas nurses — and the first in Dallas — to be nationally honored by The American Nurse Project. Cole Edmonson, D.N.P., R.N., FACHE, NEA, chief nursing officer of Texas Health Dallas, is quoted. Click here to read the online story.
Texas Health Fort Worth’s Amy Goodson in Star-Telegram front-page story
Amy Goodson, registered dietitian for the Texas Health Ben Hogan Sports Medicine program at Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth, was featured in a front-page Star-Telegram story today on new oversized concession items at the Rangers Ballpark with recommendations for fans wanting to indulge. To view the story, click here.
Texas Health Fort Worth’s Amy Goodson on WFAA
Amy Goodson, registered dietitian for the Texas Health Ben Hogan Sports Medicine program at Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth, was featured in a live interview today at noon on WFAA (Ch. 8) on new concession items at the Rangers Ballpark. Goodson gave her recommendations to those wanting to indulge in the oversized items.
Texas Health Fort Worth’s Amy Goodson to be featured in WFAA E coli story
We anticipate a story at 5 p.m. tonight on a food recall of Farm Rich items will feature an interview with Amy Goodson, registered dietitian for the Texas Health Ben Hogan Sports Medicine program, about food safety precautions.
All coverage is subject to change due to late-breaking news events. Sign-in or subscription may be required on some websites.