Digestive health physicians on the medical staff at Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Hurst-Euless-Bedford perform clinical and technologically advanced diagnostic and therapeutic procedures for digestive disorders associated with the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas, colon, rectum and anus.
The broad spectrum of care includes:
- Prevention, including education and screenings
- Advanced diagnostic and imaging services, including endoscopic ultrasound
- Advanced care, including endoscopic procedures, liver ablation, and the Whipple procedure (surgical pancreatic resection)
- Barrett's Esophagus ablation procedure via BARRX HALO
- Participation in research and clinical trials
- Support group meetings and referrals to support organizations
For more information, call 1-877-THR-WELL (1-877-847-9355).