Athlete programs at Texas Health Sports Performance HEB are designed to develop the athlete as a whole, while reducing their risk of injury. We believe in order for an athlete to excel at a given sport, there must be a solid athletic base established, and that is what our programs are designed to target. Through progressive speed, agility and quickness as well as strength and power regimens, we prepare our athletes to compete at their fullest on the field.
Each of our athletes will begin with a Functional Movement Screen (FMS) as well as performance testing. The FMS allows us to identify certain compensations or weaknesses within particular movement patterns so we can develop corrective strategies to use the pattern more efficiently. The performance testing is used to give us baseline numbers in order for us to mark tangible improvements our athletes make.
Programs are available year round for individuals, groups, or teams, and each session is carried out by a degreed and certified professional to make sure that all movements and exercises are done properly and effectively so our athletes can maximize their performance. There is a class for all ability levels from beginner athletes to the elite.
Athlete Program Pricing
Youth Registration Form
Gold Package (Large Group)
- $180: First month (Testing and FMS included)
- $120 a month: Paid monthly
- $110 a month: Pay for 6 months
- $80 a month: Pay for 12 months
Platinum Package (6 or less)
- $260: First month (Testing and FMS included)
- $200 a month: Paid monthly
- $170 a month: Pay for 6 months
- $130 a month: Pay for 12 months
- $60 a session: Pay per session
- $50 a session: Pay for 8 sessions in advance
- $45 a session: Pay for 12 sessions in advance
- $40 a session: Pay for 16 sessions in advance
- $20 a session: Pay per session
- $17 a session: Pay for 8 sessions
- $12.50 a session: Pay for 12 sessions
Contact us for more information on youth programs.
Texas Health Sports Performance HEB
251 Westpark Way, Suite 212
Euless, TX 76040