- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Hurst-Euless-Bedford is the only hospital in Northeast Tarrant County with a three-year accreditation with commendation from the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer. The Commission on Cancer established the accreditation standards to help patients and their families find quality facilities close to home, comprehensive care with the latest technology, a multidisciplinary team approach to coordinate care, a cancer registry, and access to education, support and information for oncology patients. Only 16 hospitals in North Texas have the designation, according to the Commission on Cancer.
- Texas Health HEB became the third hospital in Texas to earn the "Baby Friendly" designation from the World Health Organization (WHO) and UNICEF. Texas Health HEB is the only Baby-Friendly hospital in Northeast Tarrant County.
- Texas Health HEB's nuclear medicine department has been accredited by the American College of Radiology. The ACR Accreditation recognizes facilities that demonstrate high-practice standards in all areas of operation, including imaging and staffing. A peer-review evaluation is conducted by board-certified radiologists and medical physicists. During the evaluation, programs are assessed on image quality, procedure evaluations, facility equipment, quality control procedures, quality assurance programs and personnel qualifications.
- Texas Health HEB is a fully accredited Chest Pain Center by the non-profit Society of Chest Pain Centers. It is granted full Cycle III accreditation with percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI), which is a cardiac procedure performed in the catheterization laboratory.
- Texas Health HEB is certified as a Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission (TJC).
- Licensed by the Texas Department of Health to treat psychiatric and chemical dependency patients
- Clinical, Anatomic, and Ancillary Testing Departments of the laboratory accredited by the College of American Pathologists (CAP)
- ABG Laboratory of Respiratory Care department received accreditation with commendation from The Joint Commission (TJC).
- Texas Health HEB is accredited by The Joint Commission (TJC) for the Hospital Accreditation Program.
- Texas Health HEB is accredited by The Joint Commission (TJC) for the Behavioral Health Care Accreditation Program.
Honors, Awards and Recognition
- Texas Health HEB has earned Quality Respiratory Care Recognition (QRCR) from the American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC), under a national program aimed at helping patients and families make informed decisions about the quality of their respiratory care services available in hospitals.
- Texas Health HEB is a recipient of the Five-Star Hospital Award from the Bureau of Vital Statistics at the Texas Department of State Health Services.
- The Dallas Business Journal website recognized Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Hurst-Euless-Bedford with its Emergency Medicine Excellence Award.
- Texas Health HEB was named a QUEST® top performer by Premier Healthcare Alliance.
- Texas Health HEB is proud to have seven nurses named "2010 Great 100 Nurses." The hospital has had a Great 100 Nurse every year since 1991.
- Texas Health HEB has been awarded a Top 100 Quality Award by Total Benchmark Solution, a provider of benchmarking services for the health care industry. The hospital ranked in the 96th percentile in the nation for its treatment of patients with heart failure, heart attacks and pneumonia.
- Texas Health HEB received the Texas Health Care Quality Improvement Award of Excellence from TMF Health Quality Institute, the Medicare quality improvement organization for Texas for the second year.
- The Colleyville Chamber of Commerce presented Texas Health HEB with its Outstanding Service Award in February 2006.
- Texas Health HEB was named the 2005 Large Business of the Year by the HEB Chamber of Commerce. This is the second time the hospital has received this honor.
- Texas Health HEB was named Corporate Business of the Year by the Southlake Chamber of Commerce at its annual awards banquet in March 2005.