On June 8, we’re upgrading CareConnect. We want to make this as seamless as possible for you. To help you get ready, we have several training options.
Get Ready – Training Options
- Access “EHR Training” via CareGate.net. Enter your MyTalent ID and password. earch for training using keywords “Version 12 Physician” or “Version 12 Anesthesia.”
- Check out the “CareConnect Demo, Version 12” on clinical workstations or via CareGate.net. Note: Use the provided demo log in, password and patient name. Enter the patient name via Patient Station to access the chart.
- View training videos at CareTube.com. Enter your THR network ID and password. Look for “Version 12 Changes for Providers” and “Manage Orders” under the “Programs” tab.
- Review tip sheets and training materials in “What’s New” in CareConnect.
- Attend CareConnect demos led by our Customer Engagement Team. Go to CareGate.net for a list of your hospital’s sessions.
This upgrade adds several new features you’ll like, including one that allows you to manage all orders from one spot as a static sidebar holds all your requests while you navigate different sections.
If you have questions, call CareConnect Support at 682-236-4357 or extension 4357 within the hospital.