- Designated as a Level IV Trauma Center by the Texas Department of State Health Services and a Cycle III Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers.
- Accredited by The Joint Commission (TJC).
- Top Performing Hospital for a third year in a row. The facility has been participating in a national quality improvement initiative, called QUEST®, which is run by Premier.
- Clinical Laboratory Improvement Act (CLIA)
- Laboratory Certification through Department of Health and Human Services
- College of American Pathologist Certified (CAP)
- Mammogram Certifications through American College of Radiology, Texas Department of Health and Food and Drug Administration
- Certified Diabetes Educator on site
Honors, Awards and Recognition
- Texas Health Azle won honors in 2013 as one of the Top 100 Hospitals in the nation for the category of Small Community Hospitals. The rankings, from a study by Truven Health Analytics, were published by Modern Healthcare magazine and culled from roughly 3,000 hospitals analyzed “on measures of overall organization performance, including patient care, operational efficiency, and financial stability.”
- Texas Health Azle received the Texas Health Care Quality Improvement Silver Award for 2011 from TMF® Health Quality Institute, the Medicare Quality Improvement Organization for Texas. TMF established the awards program in partnership with The Texas Hospital Association, Texas Medical Association, Texas Organization of Rural & Community Hospitals and Texas Osteopathic Medical Association.
- Texas Medical Foundation Health Care Quality Improvement Award for improving care related to acute myocardial infarction (heart attack), heart failure and pneumonia.
- Premier Supply Chain Excellence award recognizing superior supply expense performance.
- Pathway to Excellence® designation from the Texas Nurses Association.
- Accreditation from the American College of Radiology Commission on Quality and Safety for its Mammographic Imaging Services.