From direct digital mammography and other X-rays to day surgery and rehabilitation, Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle provides easy access to advanced, quality outpatient services. No need to drive miles away, and pay for parking and the extra gas, when you can find the outpatient services you need close to home.
We're dedicated to providing convenient outpatient services in a comfortable environment that let you get on with your busy life. Services include:
- Outpatient Sports and Rehabilitation Program featuring the hospital's Outpatient Sports & Rehabilitation Center which provides advanced equipment and customized treatments
- Radiology Services which include general X-ray imaging, direct digital mammography, ultrasound/sonogram, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and computerized tomography (CT) scanning using a GE 16-slice scanner
- Nutritional Therapy including counseling for weight management, diabetes and cardiac care
- Wound Care providing care and education for patients with chronic,non-healing wounds
- Day Surgery featuring a wide range of diagnostic surgical procedures, as well as general surgery
For more information about the convenient outpatient services at Texas Health Azle, call 1-877-THR-WELL (1-877-847-9355).