Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth offers a full range of services for the diagnosis and treatment of bone, spine, joint and muscle disorders and injuries while orthopedic surgeons perform some of today's most complex orthopedic procedures.
Procedures and services include:
- Outpatient Occupational Therapy
- Outpatient Physical Therapy
- Sports Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic surgery for a wide range of disorders and injuries, including hip and knee joint replacement.
- Orthopedic arthroscopic procedures for diagnosis and treatment of shoulder, knee, ankle or wrist disorders and injuries.
- Orthopedic rehabilitation programs for sports medicine and joint replacement patients as well as for those with hand, upper extremity and spine disorders and injuries.
- Back and Spine Services
- Joint Camp — Let us assist with your recovery from total joint replacement.
For more information, call 1-877-THR-WELL (1-877-847-9355).