Urologists on the medical staff at Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth provide comprehensive assessment, diagnosis and individualized treatment of urologic disorders in men and women.
Advanced urological services and procedures provided by physicians on the medical staff include:
- Robotic prostatectomy, an advanced procedure in which physicians use a surgical robot to treat patients with controlled precision and accuracy
- Procedures to correct female incontinence, including sling procedures
- Pelvic floor repair for females
- Photoselective vaporization of the prostate to treat benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), a non-cancerous enlargement of the prostate
- Endoscopic procedures, featuring flexible fiberoptic instruments with small cameras, to view the urinary tract and determine the diagnosis and treatment for many urological conditions
- Procedures to treat erectile dysfunction
- Laparoscopic surgeries
Many urological procedures are minimally invasive and require a shorter hospital stay and result in a faster recovery than traditional surgery.
Follow this link to learn more about robotic surgery.
Call 1-877-THR-WELL (1-877-847-9355) for more information.