Honors, Awards and Recognition
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne earned accreditation in nuclear medicine after a successful review by the American College of Radiology in 2013.
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne was featured in the Cleburne Times-Review for receiving a national recognition as the winner of the inaugural 2012 Pathway Award. Texas Health Cleburne was recognized by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for a clinical project that focused on using advanced practice nurses to reduce hospital readmissions and preventable emergency department visits.
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne was featured in the Cleburne Times-Review for its commitment to create a clean and safe environment. Texas Health Cleburne earned a Clean Zone certification award, a national recognition focusing on eco-friendly practices.
- Texas Health Cleburne received the 2007 Premier | CareScience Select Practice National Quality Award, placing the hospital in the top 1 percent of acute-care inpatient facilities in the nation.
- Texas Health Cleburne earned the 2007 Quality Award from Premier, placing it among the nation's top-performing facilities achieving the highest measures of clinical quality while reducing the cost of care.
- 2007 recipient of the Texas Health Care Quality Improvement Award from the TMF Health Quality Institute, the Medicare quality improvement organization for Texas. The award recognizes hospitals for improving from their initial baseline performance on specific quality measures related to acute myocardial infarction (heart attack), heart failure and pneumonia.
- In May 2006, Texas Health Cleburne received the coveted "Nurse-Friendly" designation from the Texas Nurses Association.
- "One of the Top 100 Hospitals in America" for 1995, 1996 and 1998
- Texas Health Cleburne was recognized by the Texas Department of Health for the Shots for Tots Program and the annual United Way campaign.