Honors, Awards and Recognition
- Texas Health Cleburne received the 2007 Premier | CareScience Select Practice National Quality Award, placing the hospital in the top 1 percent of acute-care inpatient facilities in the nation.
- Texas Health Cleburne earned the 2007 Quality Award from Premier, placing it among the nation's top-performing facilities achieving the highest measures of clinical quality while reducing the cost of care.
- 2007 recipient of the Texas Health Care Quality Improvement Award from the TMF Health Quality Institute, the Medicare quality improvement organization for Texas. The award recognizes hospitals for improving from their initial baseline performance on specific quality measures related to acute myocardial infarction (heart attack), heart failure and pneumonia.
- In May 2006, Texas Health Cleburne received the coveted "Nurse-Friendly" designation from the Texas Nurses Association.
- "One of the Top 100 Hospitals in America" for 1995, 1996 and 1998
- Texas Health Cleburne was recognized by the Texas Department of Health for the Shots for Tots Program and the annual United Way campaign.