Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne offers many services dedicated to respiratory therapy. Treatment, education and therapy are provided to promote better respiratory health.
Some aspects of respiratory therapy include:
- Aerosol therapy
- Chest physical therapy (chest percussions)
- Electrocardiograms (EKGs)
- Electroencephalograms (EEGs)
- IPPB treatment
- Mechanical ventilation
- Metered dose inhalers
- Oxygen therapy
- Polysomnograms (sleep studies)
- Pulmonary function testing and rehabilitation
- Pulse oximetry
- Sleep apnea education program
- Trach care
For more information, call 1-877-THR-WELL (1-877-847-9355).