Whether you want to get stronger, lose a few pounds, feel better or increase your fitness level, Texas Health Finley Ewing Cardiovascular & Fitness Center Dallas has a program to help you meet your goals.
The 76,000-square-foot center features:
- A 25-yard, five-lane indoor heated pool
- Indoor track
- Cybex, Bio Arc and Hammer Strength free weights
- Treadmills, Precor Ellipticals, StairMasters, NuSteps, cycles and many others
- Basketball court
- Racquetball court
- Salt water pool
- Spacious men's and women's locker rooms
Texas Health Finley Ewing Cardiovascular & Fitness Center Dallas maintains convenient hours to fit your schedule. The center is open:
- Monday to Thursday: 5:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Friday: 5:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
General Membership - designed for individuals who are seeking a wide range of fitness options and have no serious medical condition, which places them at increased risk during fitness activities.
Supervised Membership - designed for individuals who are interested in having some limited instruction in their exercise program or require special monitoring of fitness activities due to increased medical risk related to surgery or disease, such as heart attack, bypass surgery, angina, cardiac valve disorders or pulmonary disease.
Texas Health Finley Ewing Cardiovascular & Fitness Center Dallas
5721 Phoenix Drive
Dallas, TX 75231