Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano is accredited by:
Honors, Awards and Recognition
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano was named the first and only Gold-level Mother Friendly Worksite in Texas by the Texas Department of State Health Services in late 2012.
- In 2012, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano earned a Silver Texas Health Care Quality Improvement Award from the TMF Health Quality Institute.
- Texas Health Plano's respiratory care program earned the Quality Respiratory Recognition award from the American Association for Respiratory Care.
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano has been awarded Magnet Recognition Program® Award by the American Nurses Credentialing Center for excellence in nursing services.
- Recipient of the Texas Award for Performance Excellence in 2008, recognizing organizations that have achieved performance excellence and adopted outstanding quality processes in day-to-day operations
- Awarded Ivy Award in 2008, a national restaurant accolade given by Restaurants and Institutions magazine to a select group of restaurants, hotels and noncommercial food operators that exemplify the highest standards of excellence in food and service
- Designated as a Cycle IV Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers
- Received Advanced Level III Trauma Facility by the Texas Department of State Health Services
- Approved Cancer Program by the American College of Surgeon's Commission on Cancer
- Accredited Clinical Lab by the Commission on Laboratory Accreditation of the College of American Pathologists (CAP)
- Assisted Reproductive Technology Services (ARTS) Program is a member of the Society for Assisted Reproductive Technologies (SART) with an on-site reproductive laboratory certified by the College of American Pathologists
- Texas Health Plano’s Weight Loss Surgery Program is recognized as a Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program by the American Society of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
- Named a Baby-Friendly® facility from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)
- STAR certified oncology rehabilitation program
- Awarded Grade 'A' Hospital Safety Scores from the Leapfrog Group
- Awarded the gR’een Achievement Award from the North Texas Corporate Recycling Association and the Environmental Community Award from the City of Plano