Each year, thousands of individuals and their families throughout North Texas visit our hospitals for various health care services. Gifts from individuals, businesses and other foundations help take the expert and compassionate care at Texas Health Presbyterian hospitals to the next level, enabling our hospitals to extend much-needed health and wellness services to all corners of the communities we serve.
Donations to Texas Health Presbyterian Foundation have made it possible to fund these programs:
- Providing screening mammograms for uninsured women in Dallas and Collin counties.
- Concussion management education at more than 100 local schools to prevent serious injury for middle and high school athletes.
- Interventional cardiovascular research to help improve the quality of life for patients with endovascular diabetes, such as diabetes.
- Expanding reach of pastoral care services, including patient ministries, to provide healing environments at our faith-based hospitals.
- Introduced the latest generation of minimally invasive robotic-assistive surgical technology and provided training for surgeons.
- Upgrades to the renowned Margot Perot Center for Women and Infants to allow moms to recuperate in comfort and in close proximity to their infants.
- Opened the W.W. Caruth, Jr. Center for SAFE Healing – the first of its kind in North Texas – dedicated to providing comprehensive treatment and resources for sexual assault victims.
- Supported the nursing internship and training program to increase the pipeline of nursing talent at our hospitals.
- Opened the Center for Genetics and Cancer Risk Reduction dedicated to providing breast cancer risk management services for women in North Texas.
- Advanced human physiology research of scientists at the Institute for Exercise and Environmental Medicine (IEEM).
Donations also help purchase vitally needed medical equipment, finance facility construction and renovation and fund ongoing programs and services at our hospitals. Now is your time to support our mission to improve the health of the people in the communities we serve by making a gift to the Texas Health Presbyterian Foundation.
You can feel confident knowing that your gift stays right here in our community, making an impact on the health and well-being of many people. You can choose where to designate your gift — by hospital, department, fund or program. You can also choose to honor a caregiver or a loved one with a special gift.
YES, I want to make an online donation now
YES, I want to mail my donation to Texas Health Presbyterian Foundation
Print and mail form to:
Texas Health Presbyterian Foundation
8440 Walnut Hill Lane, Suite 800
Dallas, TX 75231