The Breastfeeding Support Center at Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Hurst-Euless-Bedford is a collection site for the Mothers' Milk Bank of North Texas.
Breastfeeding is a learned skill with proven benefits to mother and baby. Our mission at the Breastfeeding Support Center is to promote and advocate breastfeeding and to help families who choose to breastfeed enjoy a satisfying and successful experience.
Full Range of Breastfeeding Support Services
- Breast pump rentals and sales
- One-on-one consultations with an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) who is also a registered nurse
- Post discharge feeding and jaundice evaluation
- Free telephone counseling
- Special concern follow-up visits
- Preparations for return to work
The Breastfeeding Support Center is staffed by registered nurses who are board-certified lactation consultants in:
- Human milk
- Behavioral sciences
- Physiology and breast anatomy
- Developmental stages of infant growth
Breastfeeding Tips Anytime You Need Them
Get breastfeeding education direct from the experts, including the benefits of breastfeeding, engorgement, flat or inverted or sore nipples, plugged duct, mastitis and much more.
The Breastfeeding Support Center is located across from the lobby of the Siratt Women's Center, and is open Monday through Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and on Sunday by appointment. See maps and directions.
For more information, please call 817-848-4773.