Cardiac rehabilitation programs at Texas Health Resources hospitals are designed to provide patients and their families with all the advantages of cardiac fitness and a new beginning for a healthier lifestyle. The program's emphasis is on education and monitored progressive exercise by the cardiac rehabilitation team.
The cardiac rehabilitation team, in conjunction with the patient's physician, supports each individual through the program. Team members provide program participants with the following:
- Telemetry monitored, supervised exercise
- Blood pressure heart rate monitoring
- An individualized program to help increase endurance and strength
- Education on how to attain a healthier lifestyle
- Knowledgeable and professional guidance to help patients adapt to a new lifestyle
Follow the links below for more information about cardiac rehabilitation at our family of hospitals.