Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne recognizes that joint replacement patients are not sick but are working to improve their quality of life. That's why Texas Health Cleburne developed a unique joint replacement program that focuses on wellness and rehabilitation and helps shorten hospital stays while speeding up the recovery process.
Today, joint replacement surgery does not have to cause a major disruption to patients' lives. From an information pre-operative class and orthopedic-specific operating rooms to physical therapy sessions and personal coaches, our approach to joint replacement surgery is designed to help patients heal quickly and comfortably. Plus, we've developed a system of care which uses established best practices in medicine and monitors outcomes in order to have the best results possible for patients.
Physicians on the medical staff are trained and experienced in advanced surgical techniques for joint replacement including minimally invasive joint replacements.
Joint replacement patients at Texas Health Cleburne benefit from:
- A comprehensive pre-operative joint camp class
- Nurses and therapists who specialize in the care of joint replacements
- Family or friends who are educated as "coaches" to help patients in the recovery process
- Nurses who facilitate preoperative care and discharge planning
- A thorough patient guidebook