Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth welcomes you to the Klabzuba Outpatient Imaging Center, located in the Harris Professional Center, home of outpatient radiology services. The comfort and convenience of the patient are as important as the clinical services we provide. Among the amenities we offer are:
Free parking and valet parking services provided
- Centralized scheduling at 817-250-3400
- Insurance claim filing
- Timely reports via web access or fax
- Fast image and report access for physicians via CareGate website
- Courier delivery of imaging studies to local physician offices
More than 75 years ago, Texas Health Fort Worth began a mission of improving the health of Tarrant County. Today, the hospital continues that mission through its many departments and programs. Outpatient radiology serves our community with highly trained friendly staff, advanced technologies, and superior customer service.
Outpatient radiology services strives to provide exceptional care to all patients as we aid in the recovery and support of those in need. Radiology is an important tool that physicians on the medical staff utilize in diagnosing and developing many treatment options for their patients. There are several different and unique modalities that are used to acquire images of the body providing the physician on the medical staff the ability to see the area of interest.
- Positron Emission Tomography and Computed Tomography (PET/CT)
- Multi Detector Computed Tomography (MDCT)
- Diagnostic radiology (X-Ray)
- Fluoroscopy (BE's UGI's)
- Interventional radiography (Specials)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Low-dose CT lung screening
- Nuclear Medicine and Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT)
Texas Health Fort Worth was the first hospital in Tarrant County to venture into the electronic data storage era with its Radiology PACS system. The Fuji "Synapse" PACS system provides instant transfer of patient image data throughout the hospital and is available to referring physicians in their offices via CareGate.