We have several Hospitalist opportunities in and around the Dallas-Fort Worth area, so please call or forward your CV for more information on what is available. Here is some information about one of them:
It's true — everything is bigger in Texas. And that includes your career options. Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States, serving more than 6.2 million people living in north central Texas, with 14 hospitals serving Dallas-Fort Worth and the surrounding region.
HOSPITALIST: Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Tertiary care hospital
- 26 full time equivalent hospitalist group
- Flexible scheduling (NOT 7 on/7 off rotation)
- Round on 16 to 18 patients per weekdays
- Round on 18-21 patients per day weekends
- Approximately 57 weekend shifts per year
- Approximately 7 night shifts per year
- Approximately 29 swing shifts per year
- Work approximately 220 calendar days per year
Board certified/eligible candidates only. Current Texas state license is preferred.
For more information, please follow this link to fill out a form. A recruiter will contact you directly.
You may also forward your CV to:
8440 Walnut Hill Lane, Suite 800
Dallas, TX 75231
Phone: 214-345-4263 or 1-800-945-0430
Sorry, this opportunity cannot sponsor a J-1 Visa waiver.
Search Firm Policy: Search firm solicitation is strictly prohibited. We will not reply to any emails from outside firms.