Texas Health Fort Worth Ranked among Nation's Best by U.S. News & World Report|
ARLINGTON, Texas — U.S. News & World Report has designated five Texas Health Resources hospitals among the top in the Dallas-Fort Worth area in a new Best Hospitals metro-area rankings, published online today.
"This recognition speaks to the quality care we deliver and represents the hard work and dedication of physicians, nurses and hospital leadership across our health care system," said Douglas D. Hawthorne, FACHE, CEO of Texas Health Resources. "We're honored to be recognized and proud to deliver each day on our mission of improving the health of the people in the communities we serve."
Texas Health hospitals ranked in the U.S. News listing are:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth, listed as high-performing in six specialties
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas, listed as high-performing in four specialties
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital, listed as high-performing in three specialties
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano, listed as high-performing in two specialties
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth, listed as high performing in one specialty
These five Texas Health hospitals were among 19 in the Dallas-Fort Worth area to appear in the metro-area rankings, which are based on reputation, clinical excellence and a mix of care-related factors such as nursing and patient services.
Data from the American Hospital Association and surveys of the nation's top physicians are also used to determine the rankings.
About Texas Health Resources
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health systems in the United States. The health system includes 24 acute care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with Texas Health Resources. It includes the Texas Health Presbyterian, Texas Health Arlington Memorial and Texas Health Harris Methodist hospitals, a large physician group, outpatient facilities, and home health, preventive and fitness services, and an organization for medical research and education. For more information about Texas Health Resources, call 1-877-THR-WELL, or visit www.TexasHealth.org.