Eight Radiologic Technologists at Texas Health Resources Among Top 25 Imaging Professionals in North Texas|
DALLAS — Eight of Texas Health Resources’ radiological technologists have been named among the Top 25 Imaging Professionals in North Texas by the North Texas Radiologic Technologists Society.
- Amanda Sikes, Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Johnny Ho, Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Jennifer Alexander, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Kimberly Nunn, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Steve Price, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Melvin Shead, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
- Marla Kerns, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Swati Chauhan, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
The top 25 named to this year’s list were recognized at the 7th annual luncheon and award banquet, sponsored by the society in honor of National Radiological Technology Week. The honorees were selected for their overall job performance, special efforts, and community, civic and professional involvement.
About Texas Health Resources
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health systems in the United States. The health system includes 24 acute care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with Texas Health Resources. It includes the Texas Health Presbyterian, Texas Health Arlington Memorial and Texas Health Harris Methodist hospitals, a large physician group, outpatient facilities, and home health, preventive and fitness services, and an organization for medical research and education. For more information about Texas Health Resources, call 1-877-THR-WELL, or visit TexasHealth.org.