Physician Assistants: Join a Team Where Compassion and Excellence Matters
One of the largest and fastest growing physician organizations in North Texas, Texas Health Physicians Group (THPG) provides numerous opportunities for physician assistants to help them do what they do best — care for patients!
Texas Health Physicians Group includes:
- More than 750 physicians and mid-level providers
- More than 200 clinics
- A network of services, including sleep lab, infusion and diagnostic imaging
- A management support team of almost 2,000 employees
Texas Health Physicians Group is a part of Texas Health Resources, one of the largest faith-based, non-profit delivery systems in the United States. Texas Health Resources includes Texas Health Presbyterian, Texas Health Arlington Memorial and Texas Health Harris Methodist hospitals of North Texas, as well as Texas Health Physicians Group, outpatient facilities and preventive and fitness services.
Patients and providers benefit from improved safety, better outcomes and increased efficiencies that can happen when all parts of the health care system work in close collaboration.
Other key benefits include:
- Management services
- Group purchasing power
- A Quality Program that rewards providers for meeting standards and supports providers in pay-for-performance payment models
- Patient Navigator Program (referral coordination)
- Marketing support
- Part-time and full-time opportunities
For more information about physician assistant opportunities at THPG, contact Kristen Isenberg at 972-739-3721 or email KristenIsenberg@texashealth.org
Employment opportunities are only reflective of wholly owned Texas Health Resources entities.
Texas Health Resources in an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity at all levels of our organization. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V