Training is required to be completed prior to accessing the Texas Health Resources Health Information Exchange.
Texas Health HIE training may be completed by:
- Reviewing the 3 self-paced presentation modules below
--- OR ---
- Scheduling a trainer led webinar training session
- Module 1: Texas Health HIE Policy and Procedure Requirements
- Module 2: Texas Health HIE Clinical Inbox
- Module 3: Texas Health HIE Patient Search
Webinar Training sessions:
Please contact us to attend one of our regularly occurring training session. Please submit your request 24 to 48 business hours prior to the training date. An invitation will be emailed to you with the webinar information prior to training.
- Training will be scheduled for one hour. In the first 30 minutes, users will receive HIE training. The last 30 minutes will be available for questions and answers.
Once you have completed training, print and sign the Training Certification of Completion. The certification must be given to your Texas Health HIE system admin and/or manager and kept on file for six years.
For additional information on specific sections of the Texas Health HIE, please refer to the tip sheets below.
If you have questions, concerns or need assistance with training, contact us.