Our mission is to improve the health of the people in the communities we serve.
Our vision is partnering with you for a lifetime of health and well-being.
We are committed to respecting the dignity of all persons and to fostering a system of culture characterized by teamwork, diversity and empowerment.
In building present and future partnerships, we are committed to and accountable for conducting our system and personal lives with integrity. We seek to build relationships based on loyalty, fairness, truthfulness and trustworthiness.
We are committed to providing health care with a sensitivity to the whole person, reflective of God's compassion and love, with particular concern for the poor.
We are committed to excellence by continuously improving the quality of our service delivery. This is done through the commitment to education and responsible stewardship of assets and resources.
Open AllClose All
Facts about Texas Health
- Serves 16 counties and more than 7 million people
- 27 hospital locations
- More than 350 total points of access
- More than 4,000 licensed hospital beds
- 6,200 physicians with active staff privileges
- Texas Health Physicians Group employs 624 physicians and more than 390 physician assistants and nurse practitioners
- More than 23,000 employees
- More than 80 outpatient facilities, surgery centers, behavioral health facilities, fitness centers and imaging centers
- $4.8 billion in total operating revenue (FY 2018)
- $8.9 billion in total assets (FY 2018)
- $843 million of charity care and community benefits reported to the State of Texas (FY 2018)
Texas Health Resources and its family of hospitals is frequently recognized for excellence by consumers. Read More.
Texas Health Resources is frequently honored with industry recognition in a wide variety of areas. Read More.
The community frequently honors Texas Health Resources. Read More.
Open AllClose All