Texas Health Research & Education Institute advances health through research and education.
- 200 research studies conducted across the Texas Health system
- All research studies approved by system Institutional Review Board
- 38,000 credit hours awarded annually to health care professionals
- 1400 CME activities annually
- More than 10,000 physicians have trained at TexasHealth Minimally
Invasive Technology Center
As an independent, not-for-profit organization within Texas Health Resources, Texas Health Research & Education:
- Conducts research that contributes to the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of disease.
- Offers continuing medical education to physicians and other health care professionals.
Texas Health Research & Education facilitates and conducts clinical and pre-clinical research throughout Texas Health Resources. We advance patient care through translational research, including research and clinical trials in varied specialties, product evaluation, proof of concept testing and product development.
Continuing Medical Education
We are committed to helping physicians and their teams deliver high-quality health care to patients through continuing medical education (CME) programs. Along with traditional classroom learning, skills training and committee learning, health professionals take courses online and through live streaming.
Texas Health Research & Education Institute Minimally Invasive Technology Center
The Texas Health Minimally Invasive Technology Center, operated by Texas Health Research & Education, provides research and training capabilities for both Texas Health-affiliated physicians, as well as physicians affiliated with other institutions.