- UT Southwestern Medical Center - Medicine - Residency-6/30/1975
- UT Southwestern Medical Center - Medicine - Internship-6/30/1973
- UT Southwestern Medical Center - Medicine - Fellowship-6/30/1979
- UT Southwestern Medical School*** National Student Clearinghouse - Medical Education - 72
- Dr. Harper is a board-certified specialist in internal medicine and cardiovascular diseases. He is currently the Ewton Chair for Cardiology at Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas. He served for 8 years as Chief of Cardiology at Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas.
Dr. Harper received his Bachelor's degree in English from Southern Methodist University and, in 2012, was named a Distinguished Graduate of the Dedman College at SMU.
He received his medical degree at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School in Dallas. He completed his internship and residency at Parkland Hospital and his fellowship in cardiovascular disease at U.T. Southwestern Medical School. He served for 2 years in the Air Force as a general internist.
Dr. Harper is a member of the core faculty of the Texas Health Presbyterian Dallas Internal Medicine residency Program and also involved in teaching of the University of Texas Medical students.
Dr. Harper has a practice of consulting cardiology. His practice is dedicated to the analysis of the history and physical examination of his patients after he has reviewed their entire record. He works closely with the primary managing internal medicine doctor or other cardiologists. His practice is dedicated to careful attention to the patient's individual needs, and an unhurried approach to their problems. He takes the position as a strong advocate to be certain that his patients get the care they need.
Dr. Harper has been repeatedly named to the Best Doctors in Dallas, Top Doctors in Texas, and Best Doctors in America. He receives cardiology consultations from throughout the United States.
Open AllClose All