- Hand Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Washington University School of Medicine-Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Washington University School of Medicine-SUR
- Washington University School of Medicine-MED - MD
- University of Pittsburgh Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Dr. Nam Hoai Le is a diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He is fellowship-trained in orthopedic hand surgery by the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center and completed his residency in plastic and reconstructive surgery at Barnes-Jewish Hospital-Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis.
He has published numerous scientific articles on cell differentiation and the peripheral nervous system in peer-reviewed scientific journals, including Nature Neuroscience and the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. As a hand specialist, Dr. Le is committed to serving the plastic surgery and hand care needs of all ages — from newborns to seniors — in the Allen, Texas community and surrounding areas. Dr. Le lives in the Allen area with his wife and three children.
Open AllClose All