- Kasturba Medical College Mangalore University - Residency-
- Texas Tech University Health Science Center at El Paso-PEDS - Residency-
- Kasturba Medical College Mangalore University - Medical Education-
- University of Minnesota Medical School at Minneapolis - Student Affairs - Fellowship-
- Hematology/Oncology Sub-specialty Education Coordinator
Dr. Sanjay Oommen is the hematology/oncology sub-specialty education coordinator for the Internal Medicine Residency Program at Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth. He received his medical degree with high honors from Kasturba Medical College in Mangalore, India. He completed his internship and residency in Internal Medicine at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center at El Paso, where he also served as chief resident. Following his chief residency, Dr. Oommen completed his fellowship in oncology, hematology and transplant at the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis.
Dr. Oommen has a strong interest in clinical research and is a member of the breast cancer committee for the U.S. Oncology Network, and is an active member of the cancer committee at Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth.
Dr. Oommen was inducted to the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society in 2003 and is a member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, American Society of Hematology, Texas Medical Association and the Tarrant County Medical Society. Dr. Oommen has been listed as a “Top Doctors” in Fort Worth Magazine since 2011.
Open AllClose All