- As a general surgeon, Dr. Marquart has extensive training in both open and laparoscopic surgery, meaning he is equally comfortable performing either traditional or minimally invasive surgery. Before each surgery is scheduled, he takes the time to assess each patient and their individual factors to determine which surgical approach is most appropriate.
Dr. Marquart commits to treating you or your loved one with personalized and compassionate care. Urgent cases are seen on the same day and new patients are seen within a week. He has a convenient office location in the Texas Health Medical Office Building and strives to offer more prompt appointments for patients in the area.
Dr. Marquart has been granted various honors and awards throughout his surgical career. They include:
- Chief Resident in General Surgery, 2007-2008
- AMA’s Physician’s Recognition Award, 2008-2011
- 2010 & 2012 Top Doc which was published in Fort Worth, Texas magazine.
Dr. Marquart’s professional memberships include:
- Associate Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- The Society for Surgery of the Alimentary Tract
- Texas Medical Association
- Tarrant County Medical Society
- American Medical Association
Open AllClose All