- Physician Assistant
- Allie Swanson was on a career path as an emergency medical technician until she found a deeper calling in surgical medicine. She became certified as a physician assistant in 2019 after completing clinical rotations in disciplines including bariatric and general surgery, internal medicine and ob/gyn surgical care. She is experienced in surgical assistance for laparoscopic procedures, in addition to performing suturing, diagnostic interpretations, and pre- and post-operative management of patients.
Allie earned her bachelor’s degree in biology at the College of Idaho in Caldwell. She graduated cum laude from Sullivan University in Louisville, Ky., with her master’s degree in physician assistant studies. As a collegiate women’s soccer player, Allie understands the benefits of physical fitness and encourages her patients to get and remain active beyond their medical care.
- Aetna Better Health Star Plans Medicaid
- Blue Medicare Advantage PPO
- Coventry First Health PPO
- Medicare Railroad
- Medicare Rest Of Texas
- Medicare Tarrant
- Molina Medicaid Star Plans
- Molina Medicaid Star Plus Plans
- SWHR Humana MA ACO
- Rating Breakdown
Reviews are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey page.
- Patient Reviews
Provider comments are gathered from our Press Ganey patient surveys and displayed in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey Page.
Open AllClose All