- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Erica Eisen is a certified family nurse practitioner with clinical training and experience in the areas of cardiology, internal medicine, pediatrics, women’s health and urgent care. She graduated from the University of South Carolina in Columbia with a Bachelor of Arts in Public Health before pursuing her nursing education. She went on to earn her bachelor’s and master’s degrees in Nursing with an emphasis on Family Nurse Practitioner studies from Emory University in Atlanta, Ga. Eisen’s areas of special focus include caring for patients with advanced stage heart failure and arrhythmia disorders. She is a member of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners and the American Public Health Association.
- Cardiology & Interventional Vascular Associates
- 7150 Greenville Avenue
- Ste 500
- Dallas, TX 75231
- Cardiology and Interventional Vascular Associates-Greenville
- 4211 Joe Ramsey Blvd E
- Ste 105
- Greenville, TX 75401
- Aetna ACO / SWHR Texas Health Aetna ACO
- Aetna/Texas Health Aetna
- Rating Breakdown
Reviews are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey page.
- Patient Reviews
Provider comments are gathered from our Press Ganey patient surveys and displayed in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey Page.
Open AllClose All