- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Kendra Harris began her clinical career in 1992 working in patient services and administration. She spent many years with Tenet Healthcare in New Orleans and several other health systems before realizing a deeper passion in caring for others. With a Master of Business Management already in hand, Kendra returned to school to complete her nursing education while leading critical care teams in the Dallas area. Kendra holds a bachelor’s degree in nursing from The University of Texas at Arlington and a master’s degree in nursing from South University in Savannah, Ga. She earned her advanced business management degree at Texas A&M University in Commerce. Kendra is certified as a family nurse practitioner with experience in acute care, surgical trauma, and emergency room nursing. She is a member of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners and North Texas Nurse Practitioners.
- Cardiology and Interventional Vascular Associates-Greenville
- 4211 Joe Ramsey Blvd E
- Ste 105
- Greenville, TX 75401
- Care N Care Medicare Advantage HMO
- Care N Care Medicare Advantage PPO
- Medicare Dallas
- Medicare Railroad
- Medicare Rest Of Texas
- Superior Medicaid Star Plans
- Superior Medicaid StarHealth Plans
- Superior Medicaid StarPlus Plans
- SWHR Humana MA ACO
- SWHR NextGenACO 2019
- SWHR TexasHealth Aetna ACO
- Rating Breakdown
Reviews are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey page.
- Patient Reviews
Provider comments are gathered from our Press Ganey patient surveys and displayed in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey Page.
Open AllClose All