- In Practice Since
- Trinity Hospital
- Alexandria Faculty of Medicine
- Coptic Hospital
- Seton Hall University
- Alexandria Faculty of Medicine - MBBS
- Mary Youssef, M.D. was born in Egypt, then moved with her family to Nigeria in West Africa where she spent her formative years. Influenced by her father, a physician, she returned to her native Egypt to attend the Alexandria University Medical School in Alexandria, where she graduated with top honors in 1991. After serving as a hospital-based physician in Egypt from 1992 to 1994, she continued her education at The Institute for Child Health, University of London in London, England, where she was honored to receive her graduate diploma, granted with distinction.
Following graduation, she moved to the United States, completing her residency in internal medicine and fellowship in cardiovascular diseases at Seton Hall University. She joined the medical staff of the East Texas Medical Center, where she practiced as an invasive cardiologist from 2002 through 2008, then joining the Holy Family Memorial Hospital System in Wisconsin. Having enough of the cold weather, she returned to Texas, where she has practiced since 2011.
Board-certified in internal medicine and cardiovascular diseases, she also holds special board certifications in nuclear cardiology, echocardiography, and cardiovascular computed tomography. Youssef's special interest is in women's health and women's heart disease.
She holds active staff privileges at the Texas Health Flower Mound, The Medical Center of Lewisville, and Texas Health Denton.
Married with a young son and daughter, her favorite activities outside of medicine include cooking and doing handicrafts with her family.
- Cardiovascular Specialists, P.A.
- 2560 Central Park Avenue
- Ste 140
- Flower Mound, TX 75028
- Aetna ACO / SWHR Texas Health Aetna ACO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna POS
- Aetna PPO
- Aetna/Texas Health Aetna
- BlueCross BlueShield HMO
- BlueCross BlueShield POS
- BlueCross BlueShield PPO
- BlueCross BlueShield Traditional
- Bravo Health Medicare Advantage PPO
- ChoiceCare (Humana) PPO
- Coventry/First Health Medicare Advantage PPO
- Coventry/First Health PPO
- TRICARE POS
- TRICARE Prime
- UnitedHealthcare HMO
- UnitedHealthcare POS
- Rating Breakdown
Reviews are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey page.
- Patient Reviews
Provider comments are gathered from our Press Ganey patient surveys and displayed in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey Page.
Open AllClose All