- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Melony Maloy has been serving the health care needs of the Denton community since 2006. Her experience includes working with patients in the intensive care unit (ICU), as well as individuals with post-acute heart failure and chronic disease. She is certified as a family nurse practitioner.
Melony graduated Cum Laude from Texas Woman’s University in Dallas with a bachelor’s degree in nursing. She holds a master’s degree in nursing with an emphasis on family nurse practitioner studies from TWU in Denton. She also has completed post-master’s work in adult geriatric acute care nurse practitioner studies at TWU in Houston. Her experience as a nurse practitioner includes the care and management of patients with COPD, asthma, diabetes, hypertension, renal disease, and psychiatric illness. Melony is a member of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, American Association of Heart Failure Nurses, and Heart Failure Society of America.
- Cardiovascular Specialists
- 3315 Unicorn Lake Boulevard
- Ste 171
- Denton, TX 76210
- Cardiovascular Specialists, PA
- 614 Edmonds Lane
- Ste 101
- Lewisville, TX 75067
- Aetna ACO / SWHR Texas Health Aetna ACO
- Aetna/Texas Health Aetna
- Rating Breakdown
Reviews are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey page.
- Patient Reviews
Provider comments are gathered from our Press Ganey patient surveys and displayed in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy. For more information about the survey please visit the About Our Survey Page.
Open AllClose All